Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Tuesday

Well,I guess I'm getting better. Think I came down with another bug and that's clearing now. I've been resting reasonably well. Did walk up to Sainsburys on Sunday and then went and got some small saucepans to heat baked beans up in and to heat tinned tomatoes up with some herbs and spices. Got food in yesterday.

My mood's lifted a bit and the depression is like a physical feeling that just passes across the my forehead now,doesn't stay, so I guess the swelling's going down in my head.My spine is still pretty raw but there's more movement which does hurt so I'm takinga bit of pain relief. Once I wouldn't have done but I'm only taking a couple of pills during the day and it makes things a bit easier.

Hearing's a lot better, though my sight hasn't been too good at times, but isn't bad all the time so I guess it'll be ok.

I'm listening to Jeff Beck's Truth at the moment and letting the music work those brain cells.They say music can help if you're feeling ill.

I'm eating well now. Going out for a while but am not going to over do things.