Sunday, October 23, 2005

quiet day

Probably just go out to get food and papers today. And start tidying the flat up again and getting things sorted out. I know that I mustn't do too much. My spine is still a bit tender but there's no pain as such anymore. It's just discomfort really. I still feel a bit raw and I guess that's going to take time to settle down.

Back on the Radio Netherlands news site. I'd been away for a while, still haven't read/listened to a lot on it and would like to hear every programme listed there. There are a lot of interesting programmes in English to listen to. At least I find them interesting.

Radio Netherlands

http://www2.rnw.nl/rnw/en


The language choice that comes down goes after the page has fully loaded. You can get it back by clicking on "other RN sites" if you're interested in the other languages.


I've been neglecting my languages for a while but bought a friend a language course last week as she wanted to learn and I realised that she'd missed out on the beginning of the courses. Sort of reminded me that I wasn't really bothering much anymore myself.I'll sort that out.

Though possibly not til I'm a bit better. Not sure what to do really. People keep on saying about resting as well as eating properly. I'm eating reasonably well now. Probably resting more than I was too I guess. But possibly not enough. Changing eating habits was much easier than resting.

Anyway go out and get food and papers. Will take a while and then sort this place out a bit but won't push myself.