Monday, October 17, 2005

Healthier eating

Well, I'm getting there. Haven't searched out the receipe that supposedly helped the chicken fight some infection or other. The article's on the BBC news site somewhere I think. I suppose there was some anti biotic action there if it had helped an ill chicken who had an infection of some sort.

I've got some spices in. I believe there are herbs that help reduce inflamation too which might be useful for me at the moment so I'll have to try and find out what they are. Really don't know much about herbs and spices.

I'm making sure that I eat enough protein at the moment. Have to watch it again as a vegan though if you eat a healthy diet you're ok there. You have to look into it all really. But viruses can literally knock holes in your cells so I need the protein to build those back up and to get my immune system on the mend again. Iron is needed to produce white blood cells too I believe.