Tuesday, October 11, 2005

feeling much better

Well, I'm feeling much better. I'm tired now but at least it's taken the whole of a rather busy day to get me here. Bit depressed but I can feel what's physically causing it in my head now so I guess that means that things are on the mend. There's a sort of physical irritation that's come on with the tiredness and the slight depression's started again. I'm still swollen up but the noise in my head when some muscles move is nothing like it was.

At least I'm eating ok again. I've no problem with reasonably healthy eating, I just got into a cycle of being exhausted and not bothering to cook and ofcourse started a vicious circle off. Now got to wait until my body sorts out my immune system again before I feel better. I do have an underlying illness but it's not what's caused this.