Sunday, October 16, 2005

Tibetan bracelets

I bought some Tibetan bracelets today from the 98p shop. Things like that are my anti depressants and other people like receiving them too and at 98p it's ok. I mean chocolate is in there too but in limited amounts now. I just like looking at the butterfly, and flower rings and the Tibetan jewellry. It's just for my eyes really. I'm an artist and I guess I just like looking at other peoples creativity when it's something I really like. It also makes me think of the countries involved.

I'd just started sketching again before this last illness became so bad. I have to say that I'm still not well but something has changed and I'm a lot better but still swollen and my muscles are still stiff but something has definitely changed for the better. Last thing I remember along those lines is sitting in the waiting room at Solihull station and wanting to sketch some of the people sitting there but then thinking that was really rather rude, you know,just sitting there drawing them, so I didn't.

Some of the things I buy from the 98p shop I buy for the beads and will eventually take them apart so that I can make jewellry myself. It's a lot cheaper than buying from craft shops. I buy things like butterfly earrings too that are just cascading with butterflies which I'll take apart. I mean they're lovely as they are but they also present lots of opportunities to make things myself.