Saturday, October 22, 2005

Pootling off

Well, I'm getting some things ready for the solicitor tomorrow. It's all been delayed because I've been so ill. Take them down on Monday and get the process going again. I'll be here another three or four weeks I guess because of the illness. Still not well but a lot better this evening. A lot more of the swelling's gone down during the day. I felt a bit guilty about going out on the train this afternoon but it's been fine and I feel a lot better though the back of my head feels strange. (No two hour train delays today like last weekend, though that was a Sunday. Flipping heck man!!!)

I've been saying over the last few weeks that I'm not just going to pootle off and people won't hear from me again. I've made some good friends here, and though I might be quite an unorthodox friend in many ways I'm still a friend.I just go about it in different ways I guess because of my life experience. I'm not going to vanish.

And today "Aunty" Lemuure emerges ..... well, in two months time anyway.