Friday, October 07, 2005

Integrity

Probably can't even spell it right. But that's what I'm working for and it's what the last few days have made me think about. It's really about building up self respect because if you have that then you're going to be aware of how you behave generally and try to keep inside moral boundaries.

My bug has almost gone. And after finding out how it'd affected a few other people I didn't have it that badly believe it or not. There've been a few bad chest infections around. I tend not to get chest infections, infact don't think I've ever had one. Don't know why that is.

Anyway. now that it's gone I've found myself a stronger person again. Guess it's dealing with things. Growing those connections in the brain again. I did read this week just how long it takes to establish a connection, someone was talking about it on one of the boards I read and it's not that long really, though longer from when I got annoyed over what had happened.

I don't want to opt for easy options when there's a real principle at stake. I once said to someone that I've never been a syncophant and I never will be but at times you do have to give yourself a bit of a talking to if you start to think that the easy route but not the very obviously morally correct one might be an option just because it'd make things easier for you.