Sunday, October 02, 2005

At the moment ...................

Listening to a cd that came free with Uncut sometime ago, "Acid Daze". It's got Nirvana's "Rainbow Chaser"on it, track 4, which is nice. Listening to Syd Barrett's "Octopus" at the moment which I'm really not into at all. The cd is subtitled "18 Psychedelic Classics From The UK Underground". Interesting to see that Status Quo have made it onto the cd with "Ice In The Sun". The cd ends a couple of tracks later with Donovan's "Atlantis"

Think the bug's gone but I'm still stiff though not in as much pain. Back to healthy eating too. It's not as if I don't know a lot about nutrition, got quite into studying it when I became a vegan and I know how not getting the right vitamins and minerals is going to affect my white blood cells and my immune system.

Still exhausted but hope I feel a bit better soon.


The Pink Fairies track (Never Never Land) is good. Yeah, I liked that. Some of the cd has been a bit difficult though I know it's just a matter of personal taste.