Sunday, September 25, 2005

Relationships

I read the relationships forum on the bag quite a lot. I've found it interesting. I was going to reply to something tonight but I still feel rather out of it because of the colds I've had so maybe I won't. I'm just rather whoozy.

The way I relate to what I read there has changed quite a bit since I first started reading.

It's really helped me a lot and obviously has a lot of the people who post there and I guess people who just read as well. It's helped me stop and think about things. I've watched as people meet someone and immediately any form of detachment seems to fly out of the window. Thinks of charming, manipulative, using and unpleasant, younger Paul Newmanish look alike relative and immediately goes into "And who are you then" enquiry mode for self protection.

Quite a lot of what I've read there has surprized me. It's been really interesting to read about people's feelings. Taught me a lot.