Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Possibly on the mend

Went out for a walk this evening and felt better than I have for a while and enjoyed the walk, felt more relaxed and wasn't so conscious of feeling ill.

Thought a lot while I was out. Was thinking about the conversation I'd had with the guy on the train for a while. We'd talked about how people in power manipulated other people. Dictators. Talked about present day and past politics. Music, past and present. Got to start talking about the Quo and the conversation ended up talking about the early Quo and the present line up.


Thought about relationships, things I'd read on message boards and music. Started thinking about Jeff Beck's album Truth and I remembered listening to it when I was about 18. I can still kinda remember the atmosphere as I was listening. I had a coloured light on and the room was quite dark really and I can still remember just how I felt listening to the music. I still can feel that way sometimes. But I was thinking about the difference between me then and now. thinking about all the different experiences I have in my head now from having lived and experienced so much. thinking about how all these years I've lived are stored in my brain and the difference between me then when I was listening to that album and me now when I listen to it. Just looking back to the me then from the me now.