Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Feeling much better

Still not well but feeling much better. The inflamation and swelling is going down. You'd think the muscles had been swollen up for ages as it feels a bit crampy every time they get a bit more movement back. My brain is obviously secreting loads of something because I feel so relaxed. There's pain, the cramping feeling isn't very pleasant but it comes and goes as the muscles start to become more relaxed and flexible again. My body's been doing a lot of very deep breaths without any conscious motivation from me as the flexibility comes back to my lungs too. Don't know if the relaxation is something to do with meditation and things because I'm extremely relaxed in a situation which isn't very relaxing. Have just felt kind of warm and cozy while it's been going on.