Thursday, October 27, 2005

Feeling a lot better again

Well, seems the healthy eating and resting is paying off because I feel a lot better again today. Still swollen up but I feel quite relaxed, was actually quite surprized at how relaxed I felt, and my mind is clear again though I'm tired.

Woke up last night thinking about the one click sites which is why I posted about them. Seems like things are going back to how they were before I decided to go down the malnutrition route.

I've been told how lucky I am to have come out of this ok. It was the lack of rest when my spine was bad that caused things to get out of control. And ofcourse that my body was having problems because I wasn't eating well. I have a weakness in my spine because I caught a bug that got in there once before. I was lucky then too though it caused a lot more trouble than this one has. Problems this time were really caused because I wouldn't rest. And the shitty diet.

Most people I know who got the bug were getting coughs and/or chest infections. Just went to my spine because of the weakness that's already there. I wasn't really affected in any other way cept got my muscles got tight .. but then I've a slight problem there too. So that wasn't out of the ordinary.

People told me about bugs they'd had that wouldn't clear until they took a few days off and stayed in resting. One person told me that she'd landed herself in hospital because she wouldn't rest.

(Did I listen? No)

Anyway I've got to take things easy for a couple of weeks. That's it.

Did go out today and ofcourse met people with colds. I've been clearing the last couple of colds without any problems except that they've made me tired again so let's hope if I do catch another one it'll be the same.