Thursday, October 27, 2005

And today

Did go out. It seemed to nice a day to stay in. Yesterday I did rest, I think I'd come down with another cold and felt really tired again but today apart from my spine and some stiff muscles which I'm prone to anyway thanks to the bug that got my spine the first time round, the one that affected my memory, I seem ok again. I know my spine is going to take a while to heal and I'll be careful.

I only really accepted yesterday that resting meant lying down and finally put head in arms curled up and rested. I guess I was very lucky that the virus hadn't actually hit my spine that badly because if it had I could've ended up paralysed or with brain problems because of the way I was behaving. Think I've had a few very mild seizures. I've been aware of them as I've got better. I've noticed three but they've been very mild.

Anyway got back into my languages today. And feel different about learning. I was really pissed off that I was having to learn them again (and so what do I do when my spine is affected again?!!!!!!!!!!). But I felt really easy and interested in a fun kind of way today. Let's hope it lasts.