Thursday, September 08, 2005

Handbag and whatever else I've written

I really wish there'd been something like Handbag when I was younger. Been reading it again and it really is a help to a lot of the posters there. Haven't got any problems to post about in Relationships and I would post there because the bag isn't full of misogynistic men and small minded bigots. The guys there actually seem quite emotionally intelligent on the whole. Suppose I could mozzie over to GC or something. Haven't got any pets or babies or plants, though the latter will be rectified soon.

Deserted the forums I was posting on when I became ill but will be back soon.


Though have mounds and mounds of work to do now.


Which I'm pleased about on the whole but also as I mentioned before am a bit nervous about and also scared of letting myself down.

I like pottering around in the background but realise that this isn't always going to be possible if things continue as they are at the moment. I have realised this for sometime now. I either get on with things or I .......................................... don't really know what they other option is.

Though illness is slowing things down a bit.


I like usefully pottering around in the background.