Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sadly got it right

There is someone on a board I read who was in a relationship. I've read quite a lot of her posts about it and felt rather uneasy though she seemed to think this guy was like heaven on earth. I really thought that he didn't sound as if he was that wonderful at all. Either she has some problems as well or subconsciously she realised things weren't as good as she was saying because she was quite sarcastic with him towards the end, which actually makes me think that she really wasn't as happy as she was saying. She also mentioned a couple of things he'd said that would've brought out those little red flags as far as I was concerned but she didn't seem to think that there was anything wrong.

Brain refers to American Cosmo article about how Falling In Love can make you blind to things that are going on.

I was right though. I didn't want to be but I thought things weren't as rosy as she was painting them.

Maybe he'll get back in touch later on. Who knows. But I didn't think it would work out from what she was saying. And I really felt guilty and a bit muddled for thinking that. There you go.