Friday, September 09, 2005

Computers

Almost messed up my work and personal computer but I think it's ok. Have got a headache again and wasn't really thinking what I was doing. Think I'm going to have to go and see a doctor too as the stiffness and pain has gone up from my back into my neck and head. See how it goes but it's pretty painful.

Weird thread on the bag, sounds like someone's using someone elses name on there. More of the why does he treat me so cruelly if he loves me too. I guess these people just really get their heads messed around by their partners and that's why they can't cope. Best to leave early on if there are any signs of abuse I think. Still find it hard to understand how a year on someone who was badly treated is still obsessed and "in love" with the bloke who behaved like that.

Still feeling strange about yesterday but there's more a feeling of just being grounded now than being nervous, still a bit nervous though I have to admit but I guess that will pass and some of it might be this cold I've got or had. Thought I'd got rid of it and I was just left feeling stiff but I'm not so sure now.

Anyway better go and get sorted I guess.