Monday, May 21, 2007

Medicating the poorly paw paws

Well, this bit of skin ain't connected to this bit of skin
And - that bit of skin ain't connected to that bit of skin

And that's what it's all about!

Though the poorly paw paws are a lot better they can still be a bit on the painful side. The rest continues to improve slowly too. This is because I'm on the slowly improving medication rather than being given heaps 'n' heaps of steroids.

I was taken off some pills and put on others which are in my favourite colour, pale grape - so, now I have matching t shirts and tablets.

What else has changed?

Well, I've more of the pain relief to help me through this painful time. The MST comes in purple and an orange pills. Very colourful. They're made by the same people who make the raspberry flavoured granules I think.

It's getting late here so I think a certain lemuure better say good night and turn in.