Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Edited out title of paper

I edited out the title of the paper the previous post was about because I haven't checked it out and it might not be, as I think, burned on my brain for ever.



I am sure that there are plenty of other people who read it too. People, unlike me, who knew what the Beatrice Potter books and Don Quixote are actually about. I actually thought that recommending Beatrice Potter was something to do with some kind of domestication. But beware, if you accidentally get stuck in someone else's house because you've eaten too much to get out again don't expect your wife to go looking for you.


As for Don Quixote I only knew that he went off with his faithful friend and did some windmill jousting somewhere along the line. I thought it was a book about romantic adventuring. Looks at comments at bottom of page linked to in other post and finds out that I was wrong. Lucky I read the Beatrice Potter first and was prepared.