Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Au revoir Handbag

Just for now.I decided yesterday that I wouldn't be reading the bag for a while cause really I've got other things I've got to get on with and they should be taking up a lot of time. The last two days though I've really been too tired to do anything much. They said that there were going to be ups and downs to getting better and that sure is the way it is. I still feel slightly raw, though that's much better than it was, but bad enough to know that something's still wrong and that I've got to be careful. It's affected my concentration for the last couple of days though I'm sleeping better at last which I'd've thought would've improved my concentration but obviously not. It's like things are changing all the time. My hearing is so much better though it's still affected,that's staying constant, other things come back and then I suppose real tiredness comes in and they're gone again. It was obvious that recovering was going to be very tiring.Guess it's quite a strain physically having to get through it.

(Took what I'd written down incase it just encourages me to go back)

Anyway, won't be reading the board for a while now and hopefully my concentration will soon be back as I've got my Law In A Box cd roms sitting there waiting for work outs and the language things etc etc.


Bye bye 'andbag.


Fer now.