Friday, June 01, 2007

Just a quick note

I've finally left the sleeping in part of the hospital though I'm to go back next week as an out patient. I was in Nicholas Ward .. and, yes, I almost typed St Nicholas there. It was all very comforting especially as we had lots of lovely tulips growing outside. We'd a great view and when I left there were bushes of dog roses coming into flower for people to look at.

I'll miss people though some of us are staying in touch. We managed to have a bit of a laugh even though there was such sadness at times. My friend is still waiting to have her investigations. Today was busy and in our part of the ward, sad, and this'll now be left a bit later. I'll be seeing her soon anyway but I'm still glad we had the extra day to chat.

I'm tired this evening. I was going out but I'm glad I was too late in the end to go because I'm a very, very sleepy lemuure. Wide awake at four but very tired by eight. In hospital we'd still be chatting at eight but we have lots of bed rest because we weren't allowed to do anything else. So after all these weeks of not being able to do much .........

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.