Friday, October 07, 2005

Well...............

Tonight it's brown rice, lentils with ginger and garlic and carrots. No more chocolate today.

Then chat on the phone and then ......................... starting a book about the Institutions of the European Union. Actually I don't mind at all cause I don't have to remember it in detail so it's just going to be interesting without having any stress about learning. I'll remember enough. Know quite a bit anyway. It's kind of interesting but it'd be different if I was having to remember lots of it. It's quite a thick book. That would pile the stress on a bit cause the brain hasn't recovered from the bug yet and just wouldn't be up to it.


I'm still quite swollen up but there's movement. When I move the muscles a bit in my head I can hear pops and cracks from them. Guess I've been quite ill. But I'm getting better.