Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Woke up this morning thinking the day was only go to a cool 10 degree high. Stepped out into the sunshine this afternoon to find that it was really warm. This ofcourse meant that I set out for Sainsburys, this time walking up the canal path instead of the road. The whole atmosphere was different, walking up there with the road partially hidden by trees on one side and another curtain of trees on the other side as well. The canal in front of me glimmered with gold as the sun shone down on it.

A boat passed me and I smiled and waved at the people who smiled and waved back. The path alongside the canal here is different from walking near Radford, I think it's the trees that make the difference. You feel more alone with nature on the path I was on today. Though it was quite busy there today.

Walked back along the road.

I'd've thought the temperature was at least 12 degrees out at around 5.30 this afternoon and with the sun out it made for a really nice walk.