Sunday, March 26, 2006

Left the umbrella behind but it didn't matter.

So, I didn't get wet.

Woot

Though this isn't good for the drought down South where I'm heading

Unwoot

But, maybe, they had most of the rain, and, because they need it there

Woot

I went out for a walk around the comyn. Saw my first violets of the year. Don't know how long they'd been out for because I hadn't been down that path for a while. Saw some celedines (think that's what they're called), little yellow flowers, plenty of snowdrops, and a lot of wild primroses, smaller than the garden variety.

Didn't stay out for long, I'd forgotten my watch. Got back, walking up the road back here as a few drops of rain fell, had something to eat, felt tired and decided to rest rather than go out again. Good decision as it turned out as I think I was fighting off this cold I've got.

Wasn't as warm as I'd hoped while I was out, think I missed the 14 degrees. Still was out in a t shirt (plus purple cardigan and velvet jean jacket ... it wasn't that warm!!).

Hope I catch the 15 degrees tomorrow, and that it's here for a while.