Thursday, April 20, 2006

Two dental visits in one day

When I set off from here for London it never occured to me that I'd be seeing the dentist in the morning AND the afternoon.

The morning visit was quite simple. I was there on time and we discussed what he was going to do. Had a few x rays taken and my dentist explained what the options were. I'll have the bridge done. He said he might want to do a little surgery but he's going to see if he can do it without it. He thinks he can.

He had an appointment free in the afternoon after a cancellation and asked if I wanted it so that we could get the treatment started. I wandered round the town for a while. Was back in time. Had a filling done and some root canal work started.

He said the tooth might hurt today but it doesn't at all.

Have the next two appointments lined up. He suggested making two because that way the second one, which will be a long one, would be an earlier one than if I waited to book it the next time I was there.