Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happier paws

Walking was a lot easier today. Not only were things probably the best since Christmas but the left groundside paw wasn't so tender either. Things were obviously a lot better yesterday much to my surprize. Where had the limp gone, no sign of it, though am still rather on the stiff side. Yesterday the sore paw was still obviously on the tender side but today was much more resiliant as I walked around Leamington (Outer Hebridies, Cocos (Keeling) Islands).

I resisted the call to head off somewhere (anywhere) after being so immersed in the greatish indoors for so long. But Stratford seemed very promising, and there was definitely a nod towards Glastonbury.

But, I was sensible and just stayed here without heading off down any highways anywhere. I started back on the Oxfam trail and called in to give the weekly donation. The woman behind the counter said Ah, the usual. Sadly it hadn't been for a while. Upped the donation a bit when I spotted the Zydeco and Cajun cd behind the desk. No Rocking Dopsie on it but will still be cool to listen to .... sitting down (ofcourse!!!). For now.