Friday, March 03, 2006

Then again, back the other way .....

To Brum.

I'm still trying to clear this cold. Hopefully it's on it's way out as my left nostril, which was running pretty badly yesterday, has cleared up today. But, I'm still snuffly.

Went to sort cottons out and stuff. Naturally I didn't manage it because they'd closed Beatties, one of the department stores in Birmingham, down without me knowing. And, I had no idea where else to go to find it.

Returned with a pack of Sainsbury's spicy aromatic biryani or something like that. Not quite what I'd planned after taking my pieces of Chinese string up to mix and match.

Things are still improving, though me foot was a little sore. I'd noticed it was feeling a little warm yesterday, but there doesn't seem to be any real harm done and it had eased off a bit by the time I got back. Just tired and still in the process of getting better + a cold.