Sunday, February 26, 2006

Continuing

to move around the net. Have just updated my profile and put my last five posts on show. Though actually they are just the last five from open boards rather than the last five I've posted. (on ezboard)

I still feel rotten but the inflamation and tightness is going. That's good because I've had another cold and it doesn't seem to have stopped the process, though I have felt a bit out of things today. Might be because I did too much yesterday.

Tomorrow must start getting the flat in order. They're getting sorted out down in Wales now and they'll soon be ready to move. Actually I'm going to ring them and ask if they want the flat furnished. If they do it'll make things a lot easier all round. I'm going to be holding things up a bit this end now, but if they'll take the flat furnished I can move out a lot quicker.

I was going to give everything away and they were going to bring up their furniture but looks like they can have what's here if they want it.

I just want to go. I'll miss some people from here a lot. I was thinking about that the other night and felt quite sad. But I just want to go back. I miss being there. Now, if only I could transport Amsterdam across to near Wimbledon ...............

Nothing to do with the problems here. Every town has it's small minded bigots etc. This one was no exception, but it has some very nice people too. I think "they" (de bigoted ones) are trying to engage their little minds on another problem that obviously they can't hope to understand or get right. And, just think I'll be leaving them too it.

Not enough porridge, or too much, I don't know.

Fortunately most people seem to have got things at least reasonably right and are fine with it all.