Monday, March 06, 2006

Feeling a lot better.

Feeling much better, though very tired. And can walk must faster. Woke up this morning feeling quite raw again but I think it's cause my muscles had moved so much over night or something. I guess it is going to hurt rather as they get working again. Took a couple of painkillers. My days of sitting it out are well over. I guess I'm feeling so tired too because it must be tiring for my body having to go through all this.

The day actually went much better than I thought it was going to. Didn't seem too promising this morning as I was tired, in a bit of pain, still got muscle problems even if they are much better, and have a spot that was just about driving me round the bend with it's fricking itching (and I didn't scratch). But the day's actually been quite pleasant. Me train was cancelled too coming back and I didn't find that a hassle either. Just went and sat down and read me papers and there was no problem reading those while waiting or on the train so things are getting better.