Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Prejudice

I found myself in the middle of one of my own prejudices. It's been a changing experience for me, not just for the changes it's brought for me as far as relationships go, but also as far as looking at some of the ways I think. I knew there were one or two other things hanging around too that I had to sort out. I had a couple of "attitudes" I needed to have a look at.

I have one more to work on then as far as I know I've got over them.

I'd thought about all this for quite a long time, one attitude in particular, but I never did anything about it. Logically I knew that I was being absolutley stupid but I had some perculiar block. The strange thing was that I hadn't always felt like this but it had evolved as a kind of reaction to some people and then had become hard to stop feeling in general. I used to think how stupid I was for it as well because I knew that basically it was a load of crap. Anyway that's gone. I don't even know why it was there because I did know how absolutely stupid I was being.

I just have this one more to do.

And it's really going against the grain of society. It's about seeing a person as a soul I guess first and foremost.

Debrainwash. Debrainwash. Debrainwash. Debrainwash.

.