Wednesday, August 24, 2005

illness

I'm not feeling very well at the moment. On Handbag, UK forum, there was a thread about someone's partner going to football while the poster was feeling quite ill and she wasn't too sure how to feel about being left alone while she was feeling ill. Someone else said the same had happened to her while she was waiting in casualty.

I thought I wouldn't mind someone going out while I had a virus and temperature and was feeling ill but I would mind if I was stuck in casualty wih something minorish unless it was something like a concert that wouldn't be coming around again for some time. But something like a football match where they'd be going to the team's matches all season would be a definite no no if I was in casualty. Something quite bad or painful and they could stay regardless

I prefer being alone when I'm ill to be honest because then I can just chill out and rest and do what I want. I know other people like having people around.

Made me think a bit.