Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Wrong boards?????

I think I've probably chosen the wrong boards to post on if I want to just spend time chatting. It's not just me but they seems to be little in the way of posting on both of them. One poster's who's an admin on the 3 post board has come along and posted quite a lot but that's it. Can't say that it's just that their not replying to me because I'm new because they're not replying to her either on the whole. I'm sure there's a hidden forum on the other board because I kept on going back there and there were anons there but there was also one named poster that was there lots and my new post hadn't been looked at at all. Not much point if they're there but talking where you can't reach them.

I'm having technical problems on another board too and'll get in touch with the admin if they continue.