Monday, August 15, 2005

message boards

Have joined three and messaged the admin about joining another. I think with two of them there's going to be a time gap though between me and the other posters most of who appear to be in the US. One's a UK one and I've just been ok'd by the admin there and will post soon when I've read a bit more cause it's quite a big board and I don't know my way around too well.


Lemuures can post and will post though.


I have to say that I've been a bit disappointed though so far. No one has replied on the smaller boards but then with the time zone thing maybe they're all asleep and so not likely to post at the moment.

And the two of the blogs I was reading .. and enjoying .. have gone silent .. and I'm missing the bloggers already.


Goes off to do the shopping to take mind off cyberworld.

Limps off to do shopping to take mind off cyberworld.