Monday, August 15, 2005

Tired out

Went to rest while dinner was cooking and went to sleep so my dinner burnt. Hmm. Will cook something else cause I haven't eaten much or well today.

Looked back at the two small boards I joined that are interest related. Nothing much happening, can't answer where someone has welcomed me cause I'm still restricted to three posts a day. Will look round to find other boards that are busier so that I can join in. Out of the two boards one doesn't seem to be moving at all. Well, there's only been a couple of posts in days, the other one is slightly more active but not much, a post or so a day. And posting there doesn't seem to encourage anyone else to post. So, tomorrow I'll look for more general boards that are just chatty cause that'll do me as long as they're friendly. Will wait a few days to post on bigger UK board, read and get used to it first as it is a large board. Too tired to at the moment.

I'm feeling really tired but I'll go and cook some more dinner.