Sunday, August 28, 2005

Earache gone .. headache here

This has been a difficult bug. I just feel so tired and achy. And I went out today. Spent the day by myself doing a bit of shopping. Know it was nervy shopping to some extent. I mean yesterday I bought some new clothes that I might even wear. A long purple based patchwork skirt and a purple rock festival t shirt. I generally buy my clothes second hand or indie market clothes. The clothes have got some good comments though so there you go .. if I don't wear them I can always hang them up on the wall.

Actually they are really arty and nice.

Bought some cheap but very nice jewellry today.

Have posted my three posts to da board but honestly I'm really not up to posting much at all.


Going to have dinner and try and get some rest again