Saturday, August 27, 2005

I'm really tired

I'm going to try and get some sleep because I'm so tired. Absolutely exhausted. Earache has gone now but I'm just totally tired.

I'm glad they've gone away for a week. It gives me time to think. Not that how I feel is going to change but it gives me time to just relax more into it all.

Talked to them this evening, she's coming down with a cold, probably the one I've got I guess. This cold's exhausted me. I'm back at the computer after being asleep for three hours. I went to have a rest after typing in the first couple of lines here and just went to sleep.




I was sad when I came back this afternoon. Had spent a little time with someone who's here studying, she's pretty homesick and today she was so quiet. Thinking about this flu I'd imagine, her future and seeing her family and friends back home again because that's what she would be thinking about. She already thinks about and misses them a lot.