Thursday, July 20, 2006

A complicated day.

Summer is really here at the moment and we are experiencing very hot days. Phew!!! You can certainly say that, can't you at the moment.

I am quite a sweaty lemuure. But, then, it's been a very busy day. With lots of surprizes. Though the day ended with a nice letter, which I wouldn't open for a while, thinking it might be a bit over the top and telling this lemuure off some. But it turned out to be a very nice letter indeed which left me feeling rather silly for refusing to open it for hours after it'd arrived.

I just left it sitting there while I worried. Opened it and to be sure there was nothing to worry about at all.

It was just one of those days. I'd found out earlier on in the day that I'd planned something a month ahead of when it should be. I joked that it made a change not to be late for once. Though I'm pleased that this is the way it is, I have a whole month more to sort things out in.

But it has been a busy day, just one thing after another. But things got much better late afternoon when I opened the letter to find I'd spent hours worrying over nothing. I thought I'd get what I had to done before reading it. Not that it worked out that way. As I said, it was just one thing after another today.

Best part of the day was in the late afternoon when I thought I was going to have to sort something out which I didn't want and picked up my phone to find a message from the other person saying that things were moving on and they just wanted to know something. Another few hours spent worrying over nothing.