Thursday, June 29, 2006

Problems with bacteria

Yesterday I bought some live soya yogurt from the lovely organic shop in Earlsdon. Nice, because not many places sell it round here.

Too late to put a hint up I guess, because I'm leaving soon

but ...... see those little pots at the bottom of the page

http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-local/frameset/sect/CDAY.html


Usually I have no trouble with this yogurt but for some reason yesterday's batch was very frisky. Perhaps it was the music but this morning it leapt off the spoon all over my lovely purple t shirt.

Off to the bathroom to sort that out. Then, I thought it'd be nice to have another pot of this lovely live yogurt for lunch as well, and, what do you know, straight off the spoon and all over the t shirt again.

Obviously the training had gone wrong before leaving the Sojasun home..

U little bacterias love the tummy
And the tummy loves the bacterias.