Thursday, June 15, 2006

A very, very sleepy lemuure

I had to take some medication the night before last and to my surprize it just knocked me out. In the words of Beachcomber .... "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

I suppose, thinking about it, I should've known this would happen. But I didn't and it came as a bit of a surprize.

I felt very sleepy yesterday morning and just dozed through til the afternoon some time. Was up and out by half four and on the paws for a few hours. Came back in and Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz again.

It's now 5.00 in the morning and I'm sorting out dinner from the night before. 5.00 is a bit late even for me.

On the good side, the cold I guess I was coming down with from the slight sore throat I had on Tuesday evening doesn't seem to have developed, but I suppose it's early days yet.

Potters off to put dinner in oven. It's the Sainsbury's lentil and veg dinner. With, I guess, a couple of hours later, porridge to follow. Not to forget the glass or two of water and some soya milk.