Saturday, April 22, 2006

So.................

The computer is indeed clever. A few posts ago I mentioned that it had taken the initiative into it's own paws yet again and published what I was writing before I thought that I'd finished. AND it published it THREE TIMES.

Now, maybe you don't know this but I am a deleting lemuure. The computer has tried to help me out by highlighting here and there to show that hidden in a deletion ridden blog,providing ofcourse that the blog is still there, are secret messages that counteract the effects of the deleting.

Today we move on from that lesson to learn that there are ways around deleting and this is if you post everything three times it gives you time to think before deleting all three posts.

Now, these don't all have to appear on the blog as you can save the ones you don't want up on the blog, whether this is one, two, or, in some cases, maybe even three of the duplicated posts, is up to you.

Whole blog deletion was easier. Just type yourself a reminder in the title of the blog.

e.g Reminder - Do not delete this blog.

Hopefully this will remind you that whole blog deletion on the spur of the moment isn't always the most sensible of ideas.

If you feel that blogs might still disappear I suggest you might think of joining LJ where they'll save ur blog for a whole month and you can have it back any time you like.