Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sorting out

Started sorting out this place today. Still feel like crap but eating properly, you know ... blah di balh di blah. But really .... bleurghhh. Not to worry though. I just want this all done and sorted out.

I met the woman who's going to have some of the furniture today and yeah she's still so sad. I'm glad I bumped into her cause otherwise I think I'd probably just left it and seen what my buyer wants and then just sent all the rest of to charity. I'd rather this woman has what she wants though. She's going to have the TV and the cd/dvd player and anything else she wants.

So, things are moving.

That's it really. Other than when I went into Smiths this morning I found a new computer arts magazine a sci fi one.

Which reminds me >> I felt rather worried the other day but I'm sure things will be alright!! I went into the bathroom the other day and the florescent light was flashing on and off and seemed to be sending out a type of morse code signal. You know, long , short, short, short, long . I quickly drew the curtains just in case.

So far things seem to be alright though if the signal had got through to far away galaxies you never know how long it might take for the spacey invaders to arrive.