Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tired

I'm still rather a sleepy lemuure and just wanted to curl up and doze this morning. But at ten o'clock porridge called and here I am. Washed, dressed, porridged and, it looks like, ready to go out.

I suspect a walk will wake me up a little more. Effects of all that anaesthetic going but still have a bit of a cold. Otherwise things are improving healthwise.

I was given a bit of healing a couple of days ago which was really about being taught to relax through visualization. I've been practicing it a bit which is good I guess because for a while I'd let anything like this go.

I find it really relaxing. It's a chakra based relaxation and seems to work possibly because of the colour visualization which I find relaxing. There's more to it than that and it seems to suit me. I seem to be able to get into it easily, maybe because of the time I've spent with meditation in the past. Have possibly gone through the stage where you have to get used to relaxing like this.