Monday, December 05, 2005

Def Leppard

Still got this flippin' cold. Woke up this morning a bit hard of hearing and with a small spot in the middle of my nose. Thought to myself "Def Leppard" Then thought get a grip Lemuure, leppards have more spots.

So, it's been a day of rest really. Got food. Did the mental garlic shake at the chocoolate in Holland and Barretts. For reference to this read Dracula. And swiftly made my exit avoiding chocoolate everywhere.

Haven't really done much else. Dozed for a bit of the day, been on the computer. Realise that I'm not as ill as I've been, but on the other hand I'm not that well either. And I'm aware that I could easily tip things over if I'm not careful.

Ear's are better again. I think it's just that there's swelling there and even though it's gone down some any bug's going to get in there. Don't feel too bad though. Not in comparison.


By the way:

Def Leppard

http://www.defleppard.com/

Have to say I was amazed by the bluegrass def leppard tribute album.