Monday, November 21, 2005

Chat

Well, I've been chatting in chat. I think it's confused me a bit because I looked at that and thought I've been chatting in cat. I know what I mean.


Nobody else has to at the moment.


Chat is somewhere where you can go and instead of waiting a long time for someone to answer like the forums people talk to you pretty quickly because everyone's there at the same time. If there's no one else there you can just talk to yourself.


Apart from that there's something wrong with blogger. It's done this before and I threatened to go to LiveJournal then because they took away the coloured fonts and other things. They've done it again and I am left speechless. Well, not speechless perhaps but they have removed the linking possibilities AND (I would have prefered to say that in purple) just as bad, colour and different sorts of fonts.


Goodnight,

Lemuure